To expertly develop content strategies to achieve high-profile, engaging, and cohesive marketing and communication pieces for Myriad Women's Health customers (healthcare providers and patients). Identifies content solutions to business problems by using research, conceptualization, content, and interaction. Delivers intuitive and engaging strategies, and elegant content throughout the customer experience to achieve measurable results.
- Researches, develops, and implements content strategy that works in tandem with business and marketing strategies to produce high-profile, cohesive marketing and communication pieces for customers (providers and patients), the business, and senior leaders.
- Identifies content solutions to business problems by using research, conceptualization, content, and interaction. Delivers intuitive, engaging, and elegant content throughout the customer experience that achieve measurable results.
- Consults and partners with product managers, business leaders, and subject matter experts regularly on email marketing growth & retention communications and content copy and strategies. Pitches new ideas. Finds creative ways to tell Myriad Women's Health story.
- Drives digital agenda by creating in-depth, compelling marketing pieces and communications on a range of subjects, including Myriad Women's Health products and services.
- Plays a leadership role on key projects that require data analytics and subject matter expertise, including email strategy and content development, timely communications, campaigns, visioning, testing, social media, and news.
- Provides creative direction and guidance on messaging and/or content strategy across mediums-working closely and collaboratively with designers, developers, marketing managers, and business leaders.
- Presents and "sells" content and design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders. Ensures the success of the strategy and the ability to champion the best possible user experience.
- Displays versatility in producing clear communications through a wide range of channels, including emails, ads, brochures, presentations, blogs, videos, letters, articles, videos, and social media channels.
- Owns strategy and planning for email campaigns including the following:
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Write and proofread emails for clarity, content, grammar, and spelling.
- AB testing for optimal opens, clicks and conversions
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Develop and maintain content and promotional calendar for email and blogs
- Leads or participates in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in English, journalism, marketing, or communications, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum two to four years general business experience with experience in email or digital marketing, communications and/or public relations,
- Knowledge of healthcare marketing with a focus on development of patient content preferred
- Expertise in email strategy and deployment is essential. Hands-on experience with HTML coding and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, etc.). In-depth knowledge is a plus.
- Expertise in communication and copywriting to different audiences across channels/mediums and styles, including storytelling and visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex subject matter in plain English.
- Familiarity with web design, content strategy, market research, and social media.
- Ability to get buy-in on story ideas and positioning within a large organization.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively on multiple projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.