Looking for an award-winning, growing and passionate company? Join Canada's top performing insurance company MyGroup Insurance, a Storm Insurance Group Company. Storm Insurance Group was ranked Canada's #2 insurance broker in 2019, and we're hiring!
Customer Service Advisor Position Overview
As one of our valued and high performing personal lines insurance advisors, you will provide superior service to customers by listening to their needs, identifying insurance solutions, servicing a book of business and building customer loyalty. You'll promote our innovative, new self-serve Client Access Centre where our customers can now log in to their online account to view their policy documents, update their profile and request changes!
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are a top performing individual with a core value of customer excellence and embracing change. You are a quick learner, tech savvy and have a desire to establish a very rewarding career with unlimited potential.
1. Provide exceptional service to an assigned book of business with the highest priority of client retention, through communication, coverage advise and understanding the clients needs.
2. While maintaining client accounts, re-market policies where appropriate, promote insurance coverage offerings to mitigate E&O claims, and
3. Actively mitigate errors and omissions through self and team auditing.
4. Handle all tasks and client inquiries in accordance with established timelines, and written policies and procedures ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
5. Prepare and present quotes for quality business to prospects and clients and close the sale in accordance with company procedures. Collect and prepare relevant and required documents (including checklists) and payments in relation to a sale and complete the new business process by completing the client file, doing relevant portal, email, memos etc. in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
6. Manage client complaints and concerns with professional communication; escalate for complex situations.
7. Handle suppliers' requests for information such as drivers' license, serial numbers, pictures, handle lien holder requests, prepare binders, liability cards, and other correspondence in accordance to established procedures.
8. Review the quarterly Expiry List and weekly Missed Renewals reports for your assigned book, seek out clients service opportunities for retention, remarketing, communicating new coverages; action immediately.
9. Collect client insurance payments for either Agency / Direct billing, following financial transaction procedures; follow up as required to prevent non-payment cancellations.
10. Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
11. Foster and maintain a positive working environment within A.P. Reid. Promote A.P. Reid positively in the community encouraging friends, family and acquaintances to become a client or employee.
12. Perform other specific duties as directed by the Manager.
Skills and Competencies
Storm Insurance Group, Canada's #2 Brokerage (rated by IBC) is one of Canada's leading and fastest growing insurance organizations. Storm Insurance Group's family of companies include: A.P. Reid Insurance, MyGroup Insurance Broker Ltd., Agile Underwriting Solutions, Sheppared Insurance Services and ZipSure Insurance Broker.
We are committed to leveraging our collective strengths to build a strong business that outperforms and reaches far beyond traditional barriers. And we are equally invested in our people. The career options and potential for personal growth at Storm Insurance Group is limited only by the efforts and imagination of our employees. We're building talented, growth-minded teams who want to succeed, love coming to work and giving back to our communities.
Our Purpose - Serve. Adapt. Innovate. Lead. (SAIL)
Experience the rewards of a growing company.
Our Working Environment
Business hours are Monday- Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, 37.5 hours per week. Professional office environment.
Apply to Storm Insurance Group
As an applicant, you agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, and otherwise in any recruitment process with Storm Insurance Group, your personal information may be retained for recruitment purposes only for a period up to twelve months.
We thank you for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are invited to an interview, please get to know us in advance and come with questions! We want this to be a two-way dialogue. Find us at www.stormins.ca.
Storm Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Storm Insurance Group will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent