Scheduled Hours Per Week:
Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 19 offices and have over 800 associates nationwide.
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization. We are committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The Pharmacist Consultant will collaborate on existing pharmacy projects, communicate with clients, review pharmacy claims for accuracy and appropriateness, and analyze data related to pharmacy reimbursement.
- Perform pharmacy related performance audits of health plans
- Participate in client meetings and work in a team-based environment
- Prepare and review reports and workbooks for clients
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all protected health information encountered during performance and other essential functions
- Participate in meetings, team projects, and discuss current topics with clients
- Collaborate with staff; listen and communicate effectively
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Pharmacy degree from ACPE – accredited pharmacy school preferred
- Current Maryland pharmacist license preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of pharmacy experience, preferably in a managed care or prescription benefits management (PBM) environment. Medicare and/or Medicaid experience preferred.
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency
- Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to function within a team environment as well as work independently
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- May require up to 25% overnight travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION