We are looking for a strong front-end engineer with mobile experience to take ownership of our mobile offerings and lead product development on these products. You will work closely with the CEO, CTO, and engineering team to plan, organize, prioritize, and lead development of our mobile applications.
Our codebase currently serves to both the website and electron (desktop) applications. Ideally, we would be able to re-use the majority of the existing codebase to build mobile applications.
- Enjoy learning and play with the latest tech / stacks.
- Have experience with React, Redux, Typescript, and related libraries / frameworks.
- Have experience with React Native and/or native iOS / Android experience.
- Have an eye for design (strong bonus).
- Communicate clearly, promptly, and concisely.
- Take the lead on the development of our mobile applications
- Will be working with a fresh codebase.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Create clear and concise documentation.
- Ship quickly and consistently.
- Your resume (if an up to date one is available)
- Github link
- Examples of things you have enjoyed working on
- Some not-boring information about yourself and what you love
- What you find attractive about this potential job / working for MyCrypto