Are you interested in the opportunity to help build a growing finance department in a well-established company with a fun culture? If so, MYCON may be the place for you! We are seeking professional staff accountant that is looking to enhance their career path. MYCON is a firm which invests in their employees continued professional development!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update depreciation schedule.
- Maintain and update prepaid expenses.
- Assist and import credit card transactions.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts with subledgers by monthly basis.
- Indirect job overhead allocations.
- Collaborate with team members to meet month end/year end schedule.
- Maintain compliance with insurance.
Experience and Requirements:
- Accounting/Finance bachelors' degree required
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, able to communicate to all levels of employees from the field to executives.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to work and participate in a team environment.
- Able to be accountable for position and the quality of assigned work.
MYCON(r) is an award-winning industry leading commercial contractor based in Dallas, Texas. For over 30 years, MYCON specializes in construction services for the following markets in Texas and surrounding markets: retail, office, industrial, religious, institutional, hospitality, and special projects.
MYCON(r) offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit program which includes, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, supplemental benefit options, and a 401k with company match. To top it off, MYCON(r) provides full time employees paid vacation, sick time, maternity/paternity leave, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- staff accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply