My Other Office provides coworking and conference space in beautiful Downtown Burbank.
We are looking for a qualified candidate for our Part-Time (15 hours) Marketing and Membership Development position.
Responsible for overseeing membership sales for inspiring co-working and individual office space, business events, and social enterprise business within My Other Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
The leader in Marketing and Membership Development works closely with the CEO to develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the corporation. This position will require a highly skilled sales manager preferably with both a small technology inspired office and hospitality related marketing /sales background. Experience in membership based sales is highly desirable as well. Hospitality experience is a must.
There are several components to My Other Office's Service model when it comes to sales and marketing for membership. These primary areas are:
- Marketing, developing, and procuring individual monthly and daily coworking memberships
- Developing corporate memberships
- Procuring meeting space/event sales (in partnership with the CEO and other development team members as appropriate)
- Assist CEO with mutually agreed MOO marketing events funded and backed by MOO and specifically geared towards membership development. Each special MOO- sponsored event (which is separate from typical "client" events) that may exceed 15 hours of contracted work per 7 day work week by the contractor shall be mutually agreed upon and specified in writing by the CEO.
- Reporting directly to the CEO is essential in executing all aspects of the marketing plan, including research and identification of prospects; cultivation and relationship management for the portfolio; etc. The scope of work through marketing and membership development will primarily be responsible for developing sales strategy, and providing direction to the CEO to enhance and continue to develop quality services and sales opportunities for the corporation.
- All corporate materials, documentation, marketing strategies, and advertisements are considered proprietary information and are not to be utilized outside of the scope of work under this said Agreement.
- Collaboratively build a sales strategy with the CEO. This position is wholly responsible for the strategy and execution of our marketing plan—so an entrepreneurial nature is essential. Must fully understand our current demographic, work culture, and identify sales leads that may require market research for development.
- Provide guidance to the MOO Team through events, community outreach, partnerships, advertising, media, etc.
- Support, direct training, & development with My Other Office team in basic sales techniques as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain an active referral system, including coming up with new ways to incentivize existing members and partners.
- Develop and retain corporate client relationships through the sales team on a monthly basis.
- Create and implement online sales strategy, depending on our capacity, demographic, and needs.
- Specifically reach out to diverse communities to encourage and close membership options curated for those communities.
- Lead all Sales Strategy activities that will include monthly sales/development targets.
- College degree preferred. High school diploma and some college courses completed is required.
- Practice good leadership qualities by possessing strong motivational, communication, team building and training skills.
- Be self-motivated and have strong sales skills which include the ability to find and close deals.
- Should possess good organizational and management skills.
- Must develop and have a solid comprehensive knowledge of all facility operational, sales, and management systems.
- Proficient in the use of all software programs that are utilized by My Other Office
- Develop sales reports and affect positive change in weak performance areas.
- Must demonstrate ability to create new sales ideas and improve on existing trial days, word of mouth referrals, and events leads.
- Positive Attitude
- Good People Skills
- Planning and strategizing
- Verbal and written communication
- Negotiation skills
We provide a stable and professional work environment.
If you would like to become part of our future and are looking for a growth and longevity, then please submit your resume for employment consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
- Negotiation: 1 year (Preferred)
- HR Hospitality Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Strategy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)