As a full-stack Web Developer for our Calgary-based client, you will engineer restful web services. You'll be required to assist in architect, code, debug code, as well as conduct troubleshooting and general problem solving. You will join an existing team of talented developers who's passion it is to ensure that great software is created that you can be proud of.
MUST HAVE skills:
- A senior level of knowledge programming in back-end Python and PHP, Ruby on Rails (RoR) and nodejs (as many years of node as possible, please no juniors).
- Experience in working within a formal development environment with formal processes including things like continuous development / integration, formal testing, etc.
- REST/SOAP web services
- Experience writing code that sits on Linux
- Experience writing code for the Cloud
- Codeigniter, cakephp are assets
- Experience working in a Mac or Unix environment
- Comfortable with OO programming
- Jenkins, Puppet, ELK stack, Graphite are assets
- BackboneJS, zend framework, SQLAlchemy, Doctrine understanding / experience preferred
- Write awesome code that you will feel proud of
- Develop responsive web services.
- Design, implement, and test
- Debug code
- Work with great developers and write code with attention to detail
- Document source code (GIT)
- Problem solving and debugging
(If you don't have everything on this list and are close - - still apply, we'll train you!)
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Calgary, Alberta.
Sorry we cannot assist with the immigration process unless one has legal working status for Canada.
The main development language is Python, and PHP is supporting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Cloud: 3 years (Required)
- Linux: 5 years (Required)
- HTML5 / CSS: 5 years (Required)
- modern frameworks such as Angular 2+ or React: 1 year (Preferred)
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- Python: 8 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)