Mutesix is seeking a smart, energetic HTML coder who is passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce.
- Independent individual contributor
- Error free; On-time; Adherence to standard processes and best practice, yet flexible and adaptive; Responsive to team and client needs; Production of work in a timely fashion; Completion of work with attention to details; Utilization of auditing processes and techniques
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Klayvio, Mail Chimp. Get Response, and Infusion Software is a plus.
- Base knowledge in how emails are coded HTML vs. Text
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email. Ability to code HTML by hand.
- 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced environment, and/or marketing analytics role
- Knowledge of the Major ISPs, email marketing, anti-spam technologies and the sender/receiver side of email a plus
- 1-3 years of HTML & CSS experience.
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple, complex projects and issues and can easily work under tight timelines.