We are looking to add to our warehouse team. Successful candidates will be able to provide warehouse support to our showroom and contribute to the ultimate customer service experience we offer to our clients.
- Support in-house designers and other support staff in creating an inviting and professional environment for clients within our showroom and during home deliveries
- Help to maintain the Muskoka Living aesthetic and appearance throughout the warehouse
- Unload delivery trucks and receive product shipments in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain warehouse/showroom appearance by stocking merchandise
- Properly label all products to be sold in the showroom
- Assists clients by wrapping and loading purchased product into vehicles
What we are looking for
- Individuals who are self-starters, team players with positive attitudes, hardworking, organized
- Successful candidates will be those who are resourceful and effective problem solvers with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and mobilize furniture pieces while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around showroom floor and warehouse areas
- This position entails prolonged standing, twisting, bending and climbing
Experience with driving delivery trucks an asset.This is a young, fast paced environment with great pay and huge potential within the business. Applicants please state their earliest possible start date.
This is a full-time position paid at an hourly rate. We are looking for 40 hr/week minimum commitment. Typical hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Sunday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Drivers License G (Preferred)