Musica Academy has two locations in Calgary (NW Country Hills Landing, and SW Killarney). Must be able to work at both locations.
Role and Objective
- Complete daily front desk tasks, such as answering phone calls, registering students, explaining about our programs, communicating between teachers and parents.
- Accepting payments, processing monthly, daily and drop in students and clients
- Conduct analyses and prepare monthly reports outlining past months activities and planned activities for coming months. Ie, Inventory and planned school activities.
- Work with other school staff to increase enrollments, and improve advancements and retention.
- Coordinate admin and teacher's schedules.
- Facilitate communication between - Teacher and school administration, Teachers and Parents, Administration and Parents
- Organize, attend admin meetings, and any additional meetings, as required
- Organize, and attend concerts and public performance events
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Music knowledge is an asset
- Friendly and upbeat personality that can handle parents and young students.
Promotions and Social Media
- Assist school administration with promotions, open houses, parent meetings, concerts.
- Update social media
- Update school website and newsletter
- Promote our programs to potential customers and clients.
- Event planning
- General Hours are Weeknights 4:00-8:00pm. Saturday or Sunday 9:30-3pm. Generally 3-4 shifts per week.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)