Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a dynamic leader who can direct and lead Brand across Museum of Ice Cream's venues, content, social, product and ice cream globally. MOIC is looking for someone who truly loves building unique experiences, hospitality and is an innovative and imaginative leader. The Director of Brand Communications must be a storyteller at heart, and an organizational wizard who takes great pride in leading teams, developing processes, and building an unparalleled team culture.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Define and execute MOIC's marketing strategy across PR, content, social media, product, CPG and events
- Brand management including brand hierarchy and identity systems
- Be an experiential storyteller - curating the stories that make us unique, and strategically sharing them with the public is key to the success of this role
- Grow and develop Museum of Ice Cream's event strategy and define other unique opportunities to elevate Museum of Ice Cream's brand
- Identify and cultivate key national, local and micro influencers to tell the MOIC story to new audiences, and who can reflect different parts of our brand
- Liaise and lead the PR/Communications team including executing media campaigns, crisis management plans, and advising senior management
- Ensure the culture, reputation and brand of MOIC is actively cultivated
- Manage P&L for the Brand department, defining the budget and spend
- Build the Brand team that will take MOIC into the future!
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
- You have 8+ years of brand experience
- You are a storyteller! You know how to build a brand identity and story using a multitude of strategies and techniques to reach a wide audience
- You are an expert communicator with the ability to write, and speak in a variety of styles and media, including speechwriting and other corporate communications
- You are deeply versed in digital and experiential marketing
- You have exceptional organization skills with obsessive attention to detail
- You are a problem-solver who can make quick decisions, and possess excellent conflict resolution skills
- You are a "Doer" not just a "Manager"; you should have the willingness to get into the weeds and also step back and innovate
- You are passionate for all things brand, marketing and consumer engagement
- You have deep experience in the consumer and experience space
- You have the ability to take a small budget and build inspirational and integrated campaigns across all customer touch points
- You have the ability to speak audiences beyond nationally, globally, and BEYOND!
Museum of Ice Cream is an interactive experience that evokes curiosity, inspires creativity, and unhinges the imagination. The wildly popular traveling exhibition launched in New York City in the summer of 2016, and is currently open in downtown Los Angeles. Dubbed "the Hamilton of LA," by Forbes, Museum of Ice Cream has become a global phenomenon. By the end of 2017, more than a half a million guests will have visited the spaces, tasted the unique flavors and captured eye-popping photos of the dreamy, magical ice cream reality.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.