Muse websites provide users the information they are looking for, presented in a way that makes their experience easy and enjoyable. User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) are a priority for all Muse websites.
We are looking for an experienced Developer with a diverse skill set, great attitude, and the desire to grow creatively and professionally with the Muse team. You must be a problem solver with the drive to improve best practices.
You will be responsible for bringing great ideas and functionality to life. Working with a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team, you will use your technical skills to execute creative design and backend functionality, delivered through your excellent communication skills and leadership.
- Execute moodboards, creative briefs, and wireframes into fully realized coded websites
- Use the latest web technologies to create optimized and fast loading websites
- Collaboration with marketing team, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders
- Participate in strategic brainstorming and concept development to bring unique functionality to life
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Contribute to innovative development with our creative team
- Participate in new business initiatives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Experience with PHP, plugin development and theme functionality for WordPress
- Familiar with Github, Bitbucket and other popular development tools