MISS LOLA is seeking for a talented, innovative, creative and proactive individual to serve as an In-House Photo Editor to join our growing team. This is a full-time position for a dynamic team member who has a strong work ethic to excel in a fast-paced environment. If you think you would be an amazing asset to our team, please apply! Please make sure to showcase your BEST work!
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Edit and process images ready for upload (this includes shoes, clothing, and accessories)
- Will be working closely with Merchandiser who is in charge of uploading all product to our web. + Communicate with other editors/photographer to keep consistency and high quality per company standards
- Technically strong- Advanced knowledge of studio lighting systems, Canon or Nikon DSLR systems, advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Advanced post-editing photos including resizing, retouching, color correcting, straightening and cropping, etc.
- Quality focused- Strong visual skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Must have the ability to have images edited and delivered on short notice as well as meet all other deadlines provided
- Problem solver- you can quickly identify and solve technical problems
- Extremely organized, goal oriented and have the ability to work on multi projects simultaneously.
- Portfolio/Samples of current work demonstrating skills
If you have the above skill sets and believe you will be an amazing additional to our growing team, please apply! < 3 This job is a full-time position located in Pico Rivera, CA.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour