Meticulosity has been in business for over 10 years. We've experienced explosive growth in the last 24 months, across our offices in the Cayman Islands, Kelowna BC, and South Africa and our network of freelancers across the US, Canada, and the Ukraine. We work with amazing clients and the company growth means that there is lots of room for your career growth. While our roots are in ecommerce and development, we have a strong roster of Inbound Marketing, SEO, PPC and Analytics focused clients among many different verticals. We work with some of the world's biggest brands, from DKNY to Ghirardelli Chocolate Company to California Closets.
Kelowna, BC - the Napa Valley of Canada. We are based in one of the most amazing places in Canada. We're right downtown in the Innovation Center and offer a cool office culture that is home to 100s of other companies.
About the Role
As a Project Manager, Web Development for our Professional Services Team, you are more than just schedules and budgets. You're the first to jump in to support our clients and our team of developers. You love a challenge and find it fun to look for innovative ways to problem solve. Reporting to the Director, Professional Services, this role is ultimately responsible for delivering successful project outcomes to world class clients. You will develop project constraints, needs, time frames, and coordination between team members providing timely and effective feedback.Extreme ownership is your middle name, juggling multiple projects is your game!
What You'll Do:
- Support the project preparation by producing a plan and estimates, confirming the necessary resources and supervising the drafting of the Statement of Work, and creating and maintaining the project documentation throughout the life of the project.
- Work alongside a group of highly skilled developers in carrying out customer projects and deliverables.
- Flawless communication is the key; email, in person or over the phone with customers, developers, testers and all persons with a valued interest in the project.
- Adhere to company SLA’s and processes to ensure outstanding client experience.
- Prioritizing and multitasking between multiple client projects and deliverables on a daily basis.
- Set and manage client expectations, clearly communicating achievable deliverables throughout the project chain.
- Deliver solutions in-scope, on-time, and on-budget.
- Follow best practices for project management, delivery, testability and performance.
- Collaborate with our clients and internal partners, and drive them towards a successful implementation of the joint project / program.
- Approve work completed and generate PM system invoices against retainers, prepaid hours, and hourly development clients.
- Communicate project status to leadership team, as required.
- Complete trouble-shooting for project related risks and concerns.
- Foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step of the project process.
- Monitor, review, and approve development time logged against project/client work
- Overseeing the build of new websites and new web features. This means you’ll be interacting with all our departments and guiding projects along, ensuring that we deliver quality work to our clients, on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborating with project teams to align technical direction with project requirements and client expectations; helping us anticipate and plan for challenges.
- Making yourself and the company better. Finding ways to learn, grow and improve how we do things as a team.
What You'll Have:
- Familiarity with web development and product/coding languages including PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL and other relevant web coding languages.
- 2-4+ years of applicable project management experience, with solid project management skills, strong understanding of configuration management, the procurement process and production.
- Familiarity with various CMS’ including Hubspot,Wordpress and Magento desirable.
- Experience with DevOps, deployment pipelines, Jenkins, Continuous Integration and automated testing.
- Experience with professional hardware/software engineering best practices resulting in effective and profitable project management (eg: Agile).
- Experience with project resource schedules and managing project budgets.
- Experience with identifying and defining program metrics and key performance indicators
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - professional, clear, and concise.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
- A self-starter able to independently manage time for multiple projects.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or phone calls please!