At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
The Development Team is seeking a talented Design Coordinator. This role is responsible for assisting in the ideation and development of all digital and print creative across the Development Department including Cycle for Survival, Fred’s Team, Kids Walk and Giving. Working directly with the Creative team, you’ll create unique and thoughtful design solutions ensuring that all content is innovative and of the highest quality.
- Develop creative assets for Fundraising Events programs (Cycle for Survival, Fred’s Team, Kids Walk and Giving brand)
- Development programs including, but not limited to, print materials, social media assets, email designs, event signage, etc.
- Work across multiple teams including communications and web development to plan design needs accordingly
- Assist in web design, HTML email design/construction, etc. Work within Drupal to build site pages based on designs.
- Supports Creative Manager as needed
- You have proficient knowledge in all Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud programs
- You think creatively and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working with different people and are a great teammate
- You demonstrate strong social skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient knowledge in the full Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Excellent project management skills
- 2-4 year’s experience in creative and graphic design (print and digital)
- A strong online portfolio of projects illustrating a high-level understanding of graphic design (print and digital). #LI-POST
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.