Join a company with a strong and growing online presence. We are in need of an individual with experience with all the major online marketplaces and major e-commerce websites. This is for an in-house position.
- Amazon Seller & Vendor Central
- Costco, Home Depot (a plus)
- Google Ads, Social Media, Influencers (a plus)
- E-newsletters, blogs etc..
- Manage our E-commerce channel accounts such as; Amazon, Costco, Home Depot, Wayfair, Houzz, etc.
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking and growth;
- Drive traffic and execute marketing campaigns (AMS) to increase revenue
- Creating & maintaining listings for new products in different marketplaces.
- Optimize listings for placement and organic search performance
- Analyze reports from different platforms, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth
- Compare the past and current sales trends to determine growth forecast and achieve target
- Monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions and inquiries and resolve with sense of urgency
Required Qualifications and Skills/What you bring:
- Strong analytic skills, with experience utilizing Excel and its advanced functions (required)
- Understanding of digital retail inventory management, sales analysis, and marketing
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage the workload & conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions and executing goals
- Graphic designer formal training or experience (ie: adobe products) is a plus.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- ecommerce: 3 ans (Souhaite)