Careers that change lives!
Bring your talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. Rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation, our medical technologies open doors. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Join us for a career that changes lives.
The Associate Product Specialist is responsible for all activities relating to the promotion of products within the Enabling Technologies business.
A day in the life!
- Evaluates strategies for existing and new product launches to ensure products are properly positioned and that promotional tools, pricing strategy and supporting materials stimulate sales growth
- Supports core marketing activities of portfolio such as: business analysis, market development, product phasing and demand planning.
- Coordinate and conduct training and education program for salesforce and customers.
- Attends multiple internal and customer facing events such as: conferences and training events, with the ability to represent the product portfolio.
- Supports business management with projects such as: request for proposals, product discontinuation and product recalls.
- Work closely with Regulatory and Supply Chain counterparts for new product approvals
- Monitor competitive activity and suggest strategic changes (pricing, product mix, etc) to the Senior Marketing Manager as required.
- Formulates and reviews corporate short and long-range plans, goals, and objectives for specific product or product line.
- Conducts competitive product analysis and market research of product consumer behavior and professional audience.
- Determines the profitability and viability of new products or product enhancements.
- Develops production and marketing strategies and tactics to ensure effective product placement relative to market opportunity, working closely with product development for a specific product, brand, or product area over its entire life cycle.
- Works with other functions to finalize product specifications.
- Provides advertising with core brand equity.
- Serves as technical adviser, demonstrating products and troubleshooting product issues.
- Responsible for reporting complaints and Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)