Job Title: Digital Project Manager / Client Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CANADA;
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Reporting to: Vice President, Operations
As a Digital Project Manager/Client Services Manager at MediResource, you will manage existing business with current clients, continuously grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board. You'll have multiple projects and client accounts on the go at any given time, and should be able to handle competing priorities. You should have an understanding of the Project Management fundamentals and good business sense. This role is client-facing and your internal and external relationships will be key. You will need to manage your stakeholder relationships effectively, and build mutual trust to successfully run your projects. This role is the core component of all project deliverables - ensuring the efficient and effective development and delivery of our high quality products.
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Approach project management and client services from a strategic business perspective.
- Manage client engagements, including strategy, planning, profitability and overall execution.
- Plan and manage entire project life cycles of web, social media or medical writing projects. Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Create, deliver and manage project administration plans, including work back schedules, project plans, project status reports (internal and/or external), and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Act as the main contact for all client requests, reviews, approvals, schedules, and communications as well as project closure.
- Monitor assigned accounts for quality and performance, make recommendations and initiate improvements to meet client expectations. Proactively check in with clients to ensure satisfaction and collect feedback on our product and services.
- Act as a liaison between internal and external clients to ensure that the client receives quality service, and that their needs are exceeded in a timely manner.
- Engage with the appropriate project teams and individuals to formalize solutions to client asks.
- Participate in proposal development, and collaborates in the development of RFP responses as required and requested.
- Participate in sales demonstrations, and lead team and client meetings helping to ensure the company and its products are shown in their best light - distributing pre-reads, agendas, taking notes and distributing meeting minutes.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the account including organization structure, key programs, initiatives, strategy and objectives, leveraging project knowledge and client relationships to assist in revenue growth within the account.
- Develop sound knowledge of all MediResource offerings and in-depth knowledge of how they are used by assigned accounts.
- Minimum of two years experience in planning, executing and managing digital, CRM, and/or software projects, preferably in the health and agency industry.
- Ability to work with detail while also recognizing the larger perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Superb organizational, time management and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills, to interact with team members and external clients.
- Detail oriented and 'take ownership' attitude - ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to determine issue and resolution.
- University Degree required.
- Experience in Marketing, Advertising, Technology
- Ability to work in French an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- project execution and client management: 2 years (Preferred)