Maritime Beauty Supply is the leading distributor of professional beauty supplies in the Maritime Provinces. We have a store network of 17 locations representing numerous top professional lines including but not limited to: Redken, Matrix, L'Oreal Professionnel, Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Olaplex, Verb, Bain de Terre, Cezanne, Babe, Babyliss, Avanti, Sam Villa, Quannessence, OPI, CND, Allpresan, and Gehwol.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is driven to proactively reach out to clients in a service and sales capacity for our Halifax head office location.
- Provide consistent and superior service to all internal and external customers through effective relationship management
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner
- Understand and utilize computer system to efficiently process client orders, access client history and access product information
- Follow first call resolution objectives to ensure a superior customer experience
- Provide customers with appropriate product information - price, inventory levels and product applications
- Seek solutions for customer inquiries and problems, such as special order products, etc.
- Deal with escalated issues and look for solutions that are win-win for both the customer and the business
- Support the strategic development of the department for growth by upselling via regular channels and education classes
- Participate in up-sell and spiff programs by actively suggestive selling to clients to achieve department and individual sales goals
- Work with assigned DSC/Salons to achieve sales growth objectives
- Adhere to scheduled shifts and/or breaks to ensure MBS service levels are met or exceeded
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics
- Understand and follow all company and departmental specific policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of all MBS business and client information
- Proactively self-educate on product knowledge of brands and categories, features and benefits through PK books, websites and use of samples and testers
- Participate in training sessions/meetings to obtain product knowledge, manufacturer information, selling skills and customer service experience
- All other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills
- Previous customer service/call centre experience preferred
- Bilingual - Proficiency in spoken and written English and French required
Shaping Success Together
The ability of Maritime Beauty Supply to remain competitive and successful in today's world is directly attributable to our employees. These beliefs, our commitment to open lines of communication and our policies and practices, ensure that we all operate in a positive employee relations environment that is supportive of our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
- Medical benefits (Health, Dental and Life Insurances)
- RSP Matching Contribution Plan
- Service Recognition Program
- Enhanced Vacation plan and personal days
- Corporate Charitable Donation Program
- Employee Fitness Program
- Personal, Professional and Career Development Program
- Maternity Leave Top-Up
Apply online by visitingwww.JoinTeamMbs.ca.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Maritime Beauty Supply is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- call centre: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Hair, aesthetics or other industry (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)