Assistant Store Manager
Location: Toronto Eaton Centre
Marc Cain is a German premium brand for women's fashion with over 220 stores located in 48 countries. Marc Cain is the epitome of innovative thinking. High expectations on design, quality and material as well as the latest processing technologies and the perfect fit are the company's philosophy. Whether in style or technology, innovation is our priority. We strive to continually refine the retail experience. Our collections combine a sense of aesthetics and art with a laid-back attitude, a natural look, innovative thinking and exclusivity. The brand is known for its colour, patterns and unique knitwear 3D printing.
- Key Hiring Decisions
- Drive business sales with clientele programs and leadership
- Provide training tools and product knowledge to help build teams sales performance
- Help lead team to reach objectives
- Up-hold product knowledge, visual standards and store operations
- Up-hold brand image through store maintenance, employees and customer service
- Support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience with a premium or luxury brand
- Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and stress.
- A passion for coaching in leadership, training & development of staff, all while driving company initiatives.
- A strong commitment to the business needs.
- Computer Proficiency and POS System knowledge.
- Strong clienteling background.
- Great selling skills and demonstrate motivation to succeed.
The Company is committed to providing equal access to employment and will offer reasonable accommodations upon request, for job applicants with disabilities during its recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time