Maple Lodge Farms is Canada's largest poultry processor. We operate to the latest in technological, health and safety, and qualty standards. With rapid expansion over the years, and continued innovation and investment in growth - we're looking for committed and star players to join our own fleet of drivers!
We are looking for AZ Delivery Drivers:
- Tuesday to Saturday, 10-12 hour shifts
- Start time anywhere from 6 am to 7 am
- Unionized Drivers - working minimum 44 hours to a max of 60 hours weekly
Rate Progression: $19.20/hour (to start) -> $21.60/hour (at 6 months) -> $24.00/hour (at 1 year)
Probationary period = 65 working days
Benefits = at 3 months
Pension Plan= at 1 year
- Responsible for the safe and secure transportation and delivery of our finished products to various stores and restaurants within Ontario.
- Responsible for truck safety procedures, inspections, etc.
- Delivery Driver is a direct representation of our company to our valued customers.
- Reports any issues to our dispatch team.
Promote and comply with all Maple Lodge Farms Health & Saftey, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- AZ license and tractor trailer truck driving experience
- Minimum 2 years truck driving experience
- Clean driving record - driver's abstract is required during the recruitment process
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift cases up to 25 kg (57-60lbs)
- Driver picks up loaded truck every morning at our facility in Brampton and can make anywehere from 12 to 20 drops per day at various store or restaurant locations in sequence.
- Drivers are given a company cellphone during their runs to be returned at the end of the day
- Drivers are provided with rain suits
- Automatic transmission
Tractor trailer sizes:
1) 36 ft
2) 48 ft
3) 53 ft
PPE must be worn.
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.