Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We know what we do makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
Our Research and Development team works in an Agile environment and we work with user experiences. We operate on a fast-paced model of continuous improvement, to regularly experiment, iterate and deliver on new product goals.
- Ensures teams are working effectively to deliver high quality software
- Leads a team of developers and testers including career growth, coaching and goal setting
- Provides mentorship to employees to achieve goals and maximize their potential
- Responsible for working with teams to coordinate with all other groups involved with product development
- Communicate with different teams internal and/or external to collaborate on the project
- Utilizes knowledge of technical and business drivers to define quality solutions that meet the needs of customers
- Experience in leading a small to medium sized software development team within a large multi- application team environment
- 5 years’ experience in a management role
- Excellent relational skills and leadership abilities
- Strong judgment, prioritization, and decision-making abilities
- Confirmed presentation skills and team communication
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Partnership & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Good conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience