Economics Teacher For Class 11th & 12th
Job Type: Video Lecture
Responsibilities and Duties*
- Must be able to do video lectures
- Teachers must keep up to date with developments in their subject area, new resources, methods and national objectives.
- A business teacher should try to be creative and interesting to engage his students.
- He can relate theoretical business concepts such as business financing to real-life situations such as Facebook's IPO, or teach about corporate succession using Apple as an example.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing, and operations management.
- Demonstrated experience achieving advanced outcomes in Economics.
- Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation for Classes 11th to 12th.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: Rs15,000.00 to Rs25,000.00 /month
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Economics: 2 years (Required)
- Commerce: 1 year (Required)
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (Required)