We are seeking a Sales Territory Manager for one of Canada’s top distributors of print & packaging products in their rapidly growing industrial packaging solutions division. This provides full ownership of their packaging division’s Western region with a focus around growing accounts and market territory.
- Growing business territory within the Western Canada region as it relates to the division’s products
- Work alongside Senior Management to promote products to relevant customers to support the rapidly growing segment
- Follow sales and P&L performance indicators to ensure a successful region
- Provide consultation around financials, budgets, profits, margins, product categories, and more
- Manage existing and future accounts in a professional manner allowing growth year over year
- Provide strategic direction to Senior Management in regards to improvements as needed
- Manage and hire for Sales Representatives and/or Sales Coordinators as the department grows
- Post Secondary Education in a relevant or similar field
- 5+ years of experience within a sales environment around the Industrial Solutions sector
- Ability to lead and manage a territory/region to align with organizational goals
- Excellent communication skills related to providing top tier customer and client service
- Experience around sales software/functions such as CRM, reporting, etc.
- Ability to travel 25%+
- Benefits, perks, pension, etc!
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application below with your updated resume attached. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.