We are seeking a Sales Support / Coordinator for one of Canada’s top distributors of print & packaging products in their rapidly growing industrial packaging solutions division. This is a Monday to Friday office role based in Richmond, BC that provides a strong runway for growth.
- Manage support for sales division within the industrial products space
- Work in tandem with relevant Territory and Sales managers in order to grow division
- Perform sales forecasting, analytics, and inventory management tasks as needed
- Process inquiries and orders, manage vendors, assist in procurement
- Provide technical know-how in regards to products
- General administrative duties as required
- Industry knowledge required (Packaging, Industrial Supplies & Equipment, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Support environment
- Experience with Sales Forecasting, Sales Analytics, Order Processing, and Inventory Management preferred
- Post Secondary Education highly preferred
- Strong communication skills (phone, email, others)
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Experience with MS Office Suite and other software / systems
- Benefits, perks, pension, etc!
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application below with your updated resume attached. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.