We’re on the hunt for a creative and forward thinking Marketing and Sales Development Rep.
If you LOVE being exposed to a myriad of industries and managing daily administration, research, e-mails, communications, making cold introductions via email, blogs/live feeds, and growing your professional network then we want to hear from you! Our highly customized process is changing the industry we are in. Our customers (your prospects) can dramatically improve both their recruitment vendors and their applicants’ experience, and that’s where we come in.
We are looking for an Administrative Communications Specialist who loves creative writing, communications, and building long-lasting business relationships.
You will qualify and develop prospective customers from multiple sources including existing lead lists, social media, referrals, LinkedIn and your own online research. You will work on categorizing key industry verticals specific to our business while reaching out to key hiring managers at leading organizations. Most of your time will be spent e-mailing prospective customers to get them to the next stage in the sales process, which includes follow up calls and meetings with the Sales team and Senior Search Consultants. YES, you will be managing this entire process!!
We have listed the key responsibilities below. However, in a newly created role, you will be wearing multiple hats due to business demands. For example:
- Preparing lists of prospective companies and contact names that fit within our target market, keeping them organized on a strict followup schedule
- Running prospecting campaigns via email and social media, and telephone
- Qualifying prospective customers based on key criteria
- Keeping complete and accurate CRM database records on prospective companies and contacts
- Working with the sales team to arrange follow up calls and meetings with interested clients, building the sales reps pipeline of potential customers in new industries that we look to target
- Other sales related tasks as required
- Experience working in administration, sales, lead generation, communications OR marketing is ideal
- Research WIZARD, you can read and understand things quickly and you’re always willing to learn
- You love to WRITE! and can communicate well through email
- Flexible, fast learner, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced industry
- Can work with a high degree of urgency (deadlines)
- Friendly – People like talking to you because you are awesome
- Move Quickly – Great answers flow easily
- Sense of Humour – Essential in a sales role
- Hourly $18-20 p/hr + Commission
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 – 5:00pm with an option to extend further!
- Note: Our office is located near Oak and Marine Drive (Marpole Area)
- Free parking, close to Skytrain
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application below with your updated resume attached. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.