- Primary responsibility to bring leads, and generate revenue
- Sales, Cold calling, Email Campaigns
- Attending events
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Ideal candidate will have:
- Some Experience in Sales
- Experience in selling services and solutions, making proposals, presentations and negotiations.
- The following are additional desired requirements but not necessary:
- Basic understanding of the Publishing(academic) and Learning Business - especially in Digital Learning, Content, and Technology.
- Functional Knowledge of digital content publishing, content delivery, learning analytics
- Rolodex of names/decision makers in Publishing Houses who take outsourcing decisions and who are business leaders, Product Managers/Program Managers.
- Experience of generating leads/sales from Publishing Houses - specifically those who deal with K12, Higher, Professionals Learning businesses within the publishing houses.
- Bachelor's degree
- Competitive cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Global teams experience, multiple time zones, ability to work with other cultures.
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work semi-autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive travel across USA/Euro/India
Annual incentives upto $30000-50000.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Less than 90 days
- 3 to 9 months
Typical deal size:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules