This individual will be required to have a broad understanding of software management & development processes, good technical understanding of the most common SW management & development tools such as JIRA.
Candidate must have strong communication skills, be comfortable working with the leadership team, software engineers, product managers, and external vendors. Also the individual needs be organized and have attention to detail.
- Tracking & reporting progress of projects & activities
- Follow up and coordinate on actions
- Collect project data / metrics, in addition to creating reports and analyses
- Design, deploy and improve processes and tools
- Defect Templates
- Automate existing and new processes and tools
- Good knowledge in software management methodologies and processes
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, and modern QA methodologies and practices
- Strong experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience in supporting large-scale, multi-project development, including key project management tools such as JIRA, wiki, Confluence, and Continuous Integration.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.