Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Test Engineer is to update and execute manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owners. The Test Engineer will focus on analyzing requirements, developing and maintaining manual and automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders and developers
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Develop / Test and Run manual and automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Identify test cases for automation and work with the automation team to automate test cases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- 3+ years experience in C++ in a production environment
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
- Experience with mobile applications and / or embedded system testing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and "can do" attitude
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.