Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The primary responsibility of a Senior Software Engineer, Unreal Engine 4 on the SDK team is to assist in defining and implementing the Unreal interface for Magic Leap's exposed platform functionality. The qualified candidate will be a self-starter able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Influence the design and development of APIs and features comprising the SDK
- Elegantly expose platform functionality within the Unreal engine
- Actively engage and enable developers using the SDK
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Act as a mentor and subject matter expert within their team, their department, and the company as a whole
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure highest code quality
- 5 to 8 years experience working on software products
- 3 to 4 years experience with Unreal 4 source code
- Expert level C++ in a production environment
- Experience with API design and SDK architecture
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience with mobile software development
- Experience with Android Open Source toolchains, techniques, and native libraries.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.