Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
You will work on expanding Magic Leap's platform to mobile devices. In this role, you will help build a cross-platform framework that enables large scale shared AR experiences between mobile devices (iOS, Android) and Magic Leap devices. Your work will include implementing high-performance, production quality AR and computer vision algorithms, and designing and building the Magic Leap mobile SDK.
- Work closely with computer vision engineers to design, prototype and implement AR algorithms on Android/iOS.
- Design and implement cross-compiled Android/iOS native code in C++.
- Work on optimizing C++ code for low compute and low memory environments for production computer vision and AR algorithms.
- Design and build the Magic Leap SDK for mobile AR.
Additional desirable qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience in building native mobile applications on iOS or Android
- Hands on experience with AR platforms like ARKit or ARCore.
- Proficient in C++.
- Hands on experience with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands on with computer vision and machine learning
- Full stack development experience
- Proficiency in python.
- BS/BE in CS or equivalent.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.