Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
- Enable and support multiple mobile XR platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with all platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes--React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Write sample applications and documentation.
- Mentor and guide other engineers.
- Act as subject matter expert in individual field.
- 3+ years experience with Node.js/NPM
- 1+ years experience with React/React-Native
- Knowledge of React, React-Native and Node.js programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, CMake
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Open Source experience strongly desired
- Native programming with C/C++ strongly desired
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering required. Master's Degree preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.