Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
The Helio team is working on pushing the boundaries of spatial computation and making the internet 3D. As the Manager of the Web Engine team you will be a hands-on lead for the web engine team responsible for adding 3D, AR and new browser features, maintaining and optimizing the web engine and leading a small team of engineers
- Manage and mentor a team of developers
- Design and develop software for Magic Leap products
- Perform code reviews, code optimizations and lead architectural design.
- Run daily standups and manage the sprint backlog
- Write technical documents: white papers, architecture diagrams, module and API descriptions
- Minimum 8 Years of professional experience with C++
- Minimum 6 years of Webkit, Blink or other web rendering engine
- Shipped at least 2 browser ports
- Shipped a consumer embedded device
- Experience with rebasing web engines
- Embedded systems development
- 2 Years Team Lead and/or management experience
- Experience with automated build systems, automated testing and release management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.