Seeking candidates with extensive experience in embedded software on Linux or Android. Engineer that will lead tools scouting, design, development to support performance, reliability, power and build analysis. Seeking strong communication skills and the ability to work in an environment with interdisciplinary teams.
Experience in the domains below are a must
- Software experience on Linux, embedded Linux or Android including design of software architecture for system-wide tools or features
- Excellent on shell script, Python, experience with plotting tools
- Expert in development experience with C/C++
- Experience of design and implementation for performance data collection and post-processing
- Experience in using for profiling and analysis using tools such as Linux Perf, ftrace, lttng, systrace, oprofile, valgrind, systemtap, kprobes etc.
- Understanding ELF format organization and how dynamic linker works
- Experience using in practice ARM EABI, stack organization
- Excellent communication, training and documentation skills
Experience in below areas are a plus
- 7 or more years of proficient experience working on software products
multimedia, gaming, middleware, kernel, and device drivers
- Experience in using HWPMs on SoCs (ARM or x86) and/or GPUs, ideally with data collection
- Active committer or maintainer of Open Source tools projects for performance, power or reliability analysis
- SysTrace, Catapult, Telemetry code committer
- Must have familiarity with Android/Linux toolchains, techniques, and native libraries.
- Extensive experience with developer tools like IDEs, emulators, debuggers, profilers etc.
- Expert level C++ in a production environment
- Experience with mobile software development
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working on performance for computer vision, graphics, multimedia, gaming
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or a Related Field (Master's Preferred)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.