Magic Jump, Inc. and Magic Jump Rentals, Inc. in the city of Sun Valley, California. Magic Jump, Inc. and Magic Jump Rentals, Inc. are sister companies, we manufacture inflatable bounce houses and a party rental company located in Sun Valley, CA. Since 1996, we have grown to be one of the biggest and most reliable manufacture of inflatable bounce house and party rental companies in Southern California.
We are looking for a dynamic person to assist with our blogging and social media activities. This is a great part-time opportunity who has a background or experience in blogging and posting and managing social media post and sites. The schedule is flexible (20 hours per week).
- Manage blogs for both companies
- Assist with on-line promotion, ads, and collaborations, etc.
- Assist with expanding on all social media blog platforms.
- Making sure branding is consistent across all social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms)
- Build Facebook and Instagram likes by approaching potential customers through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
- Occasionally attend special events to take pictures and video content to post to a variety of social media sites.
- Work with upper management to implement other channel-specific campaigns (uploading photos, videos to YouTube, etc.)
- Drive awareness of our new blog posts by posting the articles into forums and groups.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short and long copy.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of web and social media plat forms
- Familiarity with key social media tools
- Ambitious, self-starter comfortable working independently
Salary: Depending on Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or list an exact activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required or the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be added on at any time with, or without notice.
For immediate consideration please submit the following in either PDF or Word.doc format;
- Cover Letter
- Submit Links to examples of blogs
- Submit links to any social media posting (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter pages
- Submit any other collateral materials to blogging or social media postings.
Applicants who meet the required qualifications and have submitted required documents and links and/or examples in the correct format will be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blogging: 1 year (Preferred)