We are a lifestyle design firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices throughout Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast-paced company working with several established and well-known gift and tabletop housewares retailers throughout the US.
We are hiring a Product Designer to be part of our in-house design team. This is a full time salaried position with full benefits. We do not provide work visa sponsorships.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Must be highly proficient in the following programs:
o Photoshop (including color correction)
o InDesign Microsoft Office
- Must be extremely organized with ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to generate new product concepts - figural and surface design - on an accelerated schedule is a must.
- Ability to interpret and translate market research into trend boards.
- Experience with major retailers, marketplace housewares trends, and tabletop a plus.
- Familiarity with ceramic mass production process (both domestic and overseas) is helpful but not required.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Creation and development of detailed illustrated product concepts for presentation to clients. Categories include: textiles, stationary, tableware, wall art, etc.
- Conceptualizations of trend boards and client presentation boards.
- Project management from design inception to final production
- Availability to travel to trade/gift shows if necessary
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Design: 3 years (Required)