Our Client, a full in-house digital agency that provide a spectrum of services to their clients across
North America, is looking to add a Senior Full Stack Developer to their team. They are located Downtown Toronto and are looking to cover the cost of relocation for someone amazing to join their team.
They are a passionate group of thinkers, big on innovation and even bigger on supporting the career growth of their staff. They understand the importance of a work / life balance. Their environment supports smart workers with dedication to their subject matter expertise, while also understanding great work leads to rewarding results.
About the Position
Imagine a work environment free of office politics and rich with opportunities to leverage and
improve your skills. They produce substantial results for their clients and employees alike. Our client is in need of someone who is responsible, well- organized and self-motivated to join their team as a
full-time full stack developer.
If you know what 'PHP' stands for, that's a good start, because here's what the job entails:
- Degree / or Diploma in Computer Science, a web related program or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of related PHP experience required
- Advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Intermediate analysis & debugging skills
- Experience with a PHP CMS such as Drupal, Wordpress, Magento
- Experience with a PHP framework such as Codelgiter, CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel
- Experience with a version control system such as Git
- Familiarity with web standards, browser compatibility & best practices
- Usability & planning, architecture background
- Discipline, organized, detail oriented and quality results driven
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Adwords, Optimize
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Working on a team to ensure projects are implemented according to the specifications, timeline and budget\
- Presenting recommendations and quotes on the development of projects
- Assisting in the care of site updates, upgrades, and other support ideas
- Contributing to testing and QA of the development work
- Working directly with the Lead Developer.
- Sense of humour
- Good work ethic
- Flexible and determined
- Attention to detail
- Takes ownership
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- HTML/CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drupal: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)