The Opportunity -Principal Software Engineer
Our Client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to join our team. They are seeking a passionate person about designing and building APIs. You will be part of the leadership team and be working closely with the Senior Leadership. As an API expert, you will be working with teams to ensure that products are built with external developers in mind.
The culture is amazing, great people to work with and a good working environment.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with a cross-functional Agile team working on features for our customers particularly our API features
- Responsible for creating a technical and architectural focus for our Engineering portfolio with a focus on building a standardized set of APIs
- This role will be leading in creating a center of excellence for client-facing API and also enhance the ability for external and internal clients to develop, build applications utilizing APIs
What you bring:
- SME in an Agile working space.
- SME in one of these technologies - C, C++, Java, Python
- The ability to build, write and design APIs
- You have experience in/with Databases.
- Leadership in managing, leading a team.
- You have advanced knowledge of evaluating microsoft architecture in sizing, resiliency, rolling deployment/upgrade
- Expertise in Docker, cloud platforms (AWS), Kubernetes, cloud log services (Sumologic, Splunk), cloud application monitoring tools (Datadog).
- Analytically strong and have a mindset for problem-solving.
- Demonstrated experience with, but not limited to, JUnit/TestNG, BDD frameworks, Selenium, mock objects, UIAutomator, Appium, or Jmeter.
Reference ID: SE-L1MC
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Software Engineering: 7 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Architecture: 7 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- API: 7 years (Preferred)