AR VR Developer (Unity3D / UE4)
Maduxx Inc is a creative entity focused on the production of professional 3D renderings, compelling animation, interactive and VR applications for real estate developers, architects, designers, product manufacturers and advertising agencies.
We are a growing company looking for a driven and adaptable developer with great problem solving skills and eager to take on new challenges.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Software development on multiple platforms.
- Keeping up with the latest Virtual and Augmented reality technology and research.
- Problem solving to achieve the desired output and projects.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Testing and troubleshooting.
- Ideal Candidates with previous work experience.
- Experience with Unity 3D and/or UE4.
- Familiar with 3D, real-time graphics and applications.
- Familiar with WebGL.
- Experience in Architectural visualization preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Multi-task and work on various projects at any given time.
- Must be self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn attitude.
- Service-oriented personality with a flexible approach and adaptability to changes.
You can apply by sending the following info:
- Cover Letter
- Link to sample work or previous projects
- Salary expectations
We thank all applicants for your interest, but only suitable candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time