- Work with larger, multi-faceted teams to develop creative to support business needs
- Learn to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Assist with Sports, LIVE and Venue creative projects
- Support each brand’s narrative and evolve digital creative content
- Prepare files for production of digital and traditional print deliverables for real world application
- Responsible for supporting creative projects being executed by team from start to completion
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must be hard working, determined and self-motivated candidates with solid communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well versed in social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Tumblr)
- Must be willing to occasionally work hours outside of regular work day (will be worked out with manager to keep weekly hours within range)
- Must submit portfolio
- Current college student with minimum 3 days availability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.