Madison Avenue Group has over 40 years of experience building single, multi-family, and resort properties throughout North America. The Madison Avenue Group team has received numerous design and marketing awards nationally. We build and sell homes in the mid-market range, focusing on quality, value and service.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the new home sales process and will ensure our existing and potential customers are provided with an exceptional customer experience throughout their home buying process.
- Work in partnership with the Area Sales Manager to achieve sales goals and business objectives
- Developing and executing strategies to generate leads and traffic to presentation centres
- Being motivated to consistently meet monthly sales goals
- Helping to maintain perfect presentations standards throughout our sales centres and show homes as they relate to merchandising, cleanliness, and organization
- Building and maintaining relationships with realtors, community vendors and neighbours
- Collaborating with the marketing and sales team to plan and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Accurately completing contract admin
- Regularly reviewing competitors' offerings both in the new home and resale market to continually improve Madison Avenue Group's positioning
- Submitting traffic reports to support identifying trends and patterns
- Managing customer sale process up to completion of possession
- Provide consistent support to manage customer expectations and foster the customer relationship through the purchase experience and building process
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within the sales centre and the presentation of signage and marketing materials
- Respond quickly to customer concerns and the coordination of information or solutions to apparent challenges
- Acquire customer registrations and manage lead records within a database
- Ensure a positive customer experience by setting precise expectations and informing the client accurately on the home buying process
- Present and communicate a variety of floor plans, features and benefits
- Prospect for new customers through referrals and lead follow up
- Natural networker
- Ambitious and driven
- An interest to complete work with precision and excellence
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them on time and with accuracy
- Ownership thinking and a sense of urgency
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills, including an ability to review documents for accuracy and completeness while working with official documents and correspondence
- Strong computer skills and experience working with applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and the Internet
- Familiar with CRM (HubSpot, Lasso, SalesForce, etc.) systems and fostering lead collection
- A strong moral charter and a team-oriented perspective
- A strong ability to multi-task, and must have a sense of urgency
- Active listening skills combined with excellent written and oral communication
- Available to work a demanding schedule, including evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant sales experience, preference in residential building industry
- Driver's licence and access to reliable transportation.
You will work primarily in a sales centre, Thursday 2pm-8pm, Weekends 12-5 with availability before show home hours for meetings or training. Occasionally you will be required to travel to off-site meetings or other show homes/sales centres.
This part-time position has the potential to lead to a full-time salary plus commission position in the spring, for the right candidate.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge in a workplace where excellence is valued, please send your resume attached to an email and in word-format to the provided email address.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: Madison Avenue Group - Sales Associate
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)