Maderra Engineering is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Asset Integrity Engineer in Calgary, AB.
Located in St. John's, Newfoundland, Maderra Engineering Inc. provides project management, project services, engineering, technical and personnel services to the Energy, Resource, and Commercial sectors. We are a progressive, people-powered, and energetic company, and our vision is that each member of the Maderra Team is empowered to control the success of the company.
- This position supports the development, implementation and sustainment of the Risk Based Integrity Management (RBIM) Program for pressure equipment, piping, storage tanks and fired heaters. This includes providing technical support and coordination to all parties involved in the program as well as developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Support the implementation and sustainment of the Husky RBIM Program for prioritizing maintenance and inspection activities that meets or exceeds provincial and federal regulatory requirements
- Support Business Units to optimize existing asset reliability by providing technical and RBIM program management leadership
- Support RBIM Program sustainment activities including risk assessments and inspection planning
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the RBIM Program, procedures and processes
- Provide corporate governance and oversight for RBIM implementations and sustainment
- Participate in industry networks to ensure industry recommended integrity and reliability practices are explored and considered for adoption in the RBIM Program
- Degree in Materials or Mechanical Engineering
- Eligible for Professional Engineering membership with APEGA or equivalent provincial
- Minimum of 10 years working in the inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of pressure equipment, piping, tanks, and fired heaters.
- Minimum of 5 years working in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the areas of inspection/reliability, risk assessments and risk-based inspections, condition assessment, root cause analysis, failure investigation, corrosion control and mitigation for oil and gas operators or petrochemical industries
- Working knowledge of API Recommended Practice API 510, API 570, API 571, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653, and API 579.
- Working knowledge of ABSA documents AB-505 and AB-506
- Travel will be required occasionally
- Project Management Professional designation
- Minimum of 5 years working in the field of fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment, piping and tanks.
- Knowledge of materials of construction, selection, limitation, use and welding problems associated with different materials.
- Thorough knowledge of Risk based inspection tools, Lloyd's Register Capstone - RBMI software
Job Type: Contract
- risk based integrity management: 5 years (Preferred)