MWPC is a global entertainment company representing artists and producing events worldwide. We work with artists and professionals looking blend culture and contemporary music to create hybrid forms of music with a global audience. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for social media, brand development, and event and content marketing.
- Develop digital/social media campaign strategies, manage content calendar, coordinate and deploy campaigns for events and content releases
- Posting on behalf of artist when and where required
- Oversee social media accounts for each event and release. Develop ad copy; implement ad schedule to appeal to a specific demographic and target audience
- Coordinate the creation of graphics, banners, posters, social media posts, and e-mails blasts
- Update and optimize digital platforms to increase the visibility of social content
- Continuously improve audience performance by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on that information
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing and promotional plans
- Preparing and distributing pitch letters, press releases, and media blasts to secure national and regional exposure for artists in print, TV, and online journalists, influencers, etc.
- Implement grassroots media and development campaigns for artists entering market place and/or in early career phase
- Develop additional marketing opportunities to increase ticket sales when needed.
- Keep up with current market and social media trends and develop new ideas and concepts for assets and promotions to market events and releases
- Strategize new ways to market shows and content to reach the correct audience
- Maintain up-to-date digital press clips for each artist
- Have knowledge of music and online music culture
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- A deep knowledge and understanding of social media channels and ads
- Experience in or knowledge of the international music industry
- Able to work Independently with minimal supervising while meeting goals and deadlines
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Related Work: 1 year (Preferred)