Ardmore Home Design is a privately owned luxury manufacturer and wholesaler of luxury home decor headquartered in eastern Los Angeles County. We operate under the following key wholesale brands: Made Goods (our flagship highly-regarded brand in home furnishings), Pigeon & Poodle (home accessories), Blue Pheasant (tabletop) and Thucassi (candles and scent diffusers). Our customers are interior designers and retail stores.
We are looking for a full-time Showroom Account Manager for our showroom in the Merchandise Mart.
- Thoughtfully execute Sales tasks such as greeting customers, answering product inquiries, answering phones, writing estimates, conducting regular outreach, and maintaining the look of the showroom.
- Establish value for clients with design advice and recommendations.
- Participate in special showroom functions (inside and outside the showroom) as directed by the showroom manager; such as merchandising, networking events and physical inventory.
- Keep current on design trends and industry standards in furniture design.
- Perform showroom opening and closing procedures.
- Light travel for corporate meetings and tradeshow support
- Opens customer accounts by evaluating customer information and recording account information.
- Develops client relationship through follow up and interaction with client and sales rep if appropriate.
- Maintains relationship with the client and with the sales reps. Regularly follows up with clients on order and payment status.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Experience managing account relationships via phone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
Friendly, good with people, detail oriented, problem solving, attention to detail, documentation skills, listening, resolving conflict, analyzing information, multi-tasking,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- High End Home Goods: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)