made for\_ is the next generation consumer brand in personalised supplements based in Berlin and New York. We help users achieve their health goals by guiding them through the complexity of taking the right vitamins.
At made for\_ you will be surrounded by smart and hard working employees who love learning. Employees are given a fair degree of autonomy to work in areas most companies don't offer. Expect to grow both your hard and soft skills significantly.
These will be your tasks
Country Manager, CMO
As the Partnerships, Social Media and Influencer Manager for the American market, your challenge will be to define strategy for local social media and partnerships, as well as ensuring made for\_ works with the right influencers.
Where your expertise is needed
- Own the budget for partnerships, social media, and influencer annual plans.
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR, social media advancements, and relevant campaigns.
- Plan and execute partnerships and campaigns for SoME and CRM
- Define local social media strategy and posting calendar. Define budget per post, execute, and evaluate performance. Align with Customer Care and SoMe for customer queries.
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media channels. Define local strategy for influencers (eg. microinfluencer vs a-level) and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs.
- Design and implement strategy for external partnerships. Negotiate and execute paid blogs/blog networks and CRM activities where relevant. Secure and negotiate earned and paid placements incl. interviews, reviews, news items, giveaways, partnership, etc.
You're offering these qualifications
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within PR, SoMe and Influencer marketing. Experience in lifestyle brands is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the health industry, trends, online developments. Network of contacts in the wellness field/creative industries preferred.
- Excellent communication skills along with good organisational skills.
- High level of strategic thinking.
- Creativity, openness, flexibility, and a high level of motivation.