At Made For\_ we revolutionise the way people achieve their health goals by providing highly personalised vitamin plans.
The Business Development Lead - Partnerships is a key asset responsible for leading and executing the partnerships strategy for Made For\_ in our first expansion market. In collaboration with the Managing Director, the Business Development Lead - Partnerships will strategically identify communities to target with online and offline partnerships.
As a Business Development Manager based in New York you will be staffed on tasks in departments like Product, Marketing and Innovation.
1. Execution and owner of special projects with high level of autonomy
2. Conducting independent research and performing data-driven decisions
3. Oversee, setup and manage selling strategies for both online and offline channels
4. Work closely with the brand team to ensure partnerships are aligned with our global message and strategy
5. Building brand partnerships and developing our influencer strategy and network
6. Building strategic partnerships with doctors, research institutes and sponsors to improve the brand image
7. Finding powerful testimonials to increase the brand credibility
8. Track and measure local outreach through creative and outside-the-box partnership
9. Maintaining a competitive market overview to identify white spaces and strategic threats and opportunities
10. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
You're offering these qualifications:
1. At least 3 years of experience in business / corporate development, consulting or a similar field
2. Significant experience in working independently on important strategic projects
3. You have strong project management and interpersonal skills to foster relationships and drive results
4. You are organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach
5. You are fluent in English and have great written and spoken communication skills
We're offering these benefits:
1. Direct Impact:
accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility
2. Competitive salary
If this sounds like the challenge you've been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we'll be in touch shortly!