We're looking for team members to join us at multiple store locations - awesome people that are passionate about customer service and educating people about balanced diets and healthy lifestyles!
Hours can vary between 18-40 hours per week, based on your availability, but you must be available to work a variety of shifts between the hours of 6:30am-8:30pm, both weekdays and weekends.
Who we are:
Made Foods is a Calgary-owned and operated company committed to providing healthy meal options for busy people on the go. We are passionate about giving back to our community and supporting local farms and businesses.
Who you are:
We are seeking experienced, sales-driven, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to providing exceptional customer service experiences at our retail stores and occasional events. We are looking for team players who are active contributors at work and in their communities and interested in developing alongside our fast-growing company.
Duties & Tasks:
Key Holders maintain active control over the daily operations of a retail location. You will be responsible for light food and beverage preparation, product and supply ordering, store cleanliness and upkeep, and safety for the entire store.
- Engage and educate customers about various Made products, services, events and community initiatives. Provide an enjoyable and memorable experience for every customer.
- Maintain store presentation levels and create a welcoming environment for customers.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store daily as a key holder.
- Manage physical store inventory and conduct quality control checks.
- Maintain health and safety standards by following daily tasks and maintenance procedures.
- Basic food and beverage handling.
- Accurately manage daily cash outs and weekly cash reports.
- Provide support, guidance and feedback to team members as required to continually improve and recognize great performance.
- Facilitate communication by directing information or inquiries to appropriate departments or managers.
- Contribute feedback and suggestions for possible opportunities, community initiatives, and team-building activities.
- 4+ years of customer service experience in restaurant, cafe, grocery, retail, or event/promotion industries. Key holder or supervisory experience is preferred.
- Customer service-oriented and a great team player.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with strong awareness of surroundings, and high attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to handle customer concerns promptly and professionally.
- Familiarity with retail software and point-of-sale systems and ability to learn new programs.
- Flexible availability - days, evenings, and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Key Holder: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- Food & Beverage: 1 year (Preferred)