NEwhere Inc. is a fast-growing, industry-leading company within the premium vapor products category. We have several successful DBA's and partnerships and we are in a growth stage that requires new team members. Our DBA's include Mad Hatter Juice and CBDfx. We are looking for applicants who work smart and have a desire to contribute to an expanding company with opportunity for growth.
- The Social Media Manager plays a key role in our fast-paced organization. Specific responsibilities include managing the social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Planning new product launch marketing strategy.
- Maintaining and building relationships with a large number of key influencers within our industry.
- Manage customers advertising on our social media pages.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, pays great attention to detail and has a knack for creativity, customer service and can communicate to customers using the companies voice and mission in mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement company marketing strategy across all social media platforms
- Maintain and build relationships with key influencers
- Curate and manage all published content (images, video and written) for multiple high engagement pages primarily on Instagram, Reddit and Facebook
- YouTube Business Page experience is a plus
- Engage with customers using the company voice/message
- Monitor competitors and industry changes and happenings
- Researching opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Staying up-to-date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Deliver reports on social media performance to management
- Manage relationships with advertisers
- Meet minimum advertising goal each monthly
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 3-4 years experience
- Strong influencer knowledge
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work within a team as well as independently
- Knowledge and understanding of the social media/influencer landscape
- Customer Service and Sales experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)