As the owner of product at Mad Dogg Athletics, this role will manage all aspects of a product life-cycle across all MDA brands. This includes but is not limited to:
- Translating strategic priorities into a product roadmap extending two to three years in advance
- Overseeing development timelines to hit target dates with the correct specs
- Be a main point of contact with vendors and establish effective communication to reduce development iterations
- Act as the hub for product by coordinating new product launches with graphics, sales, marketing, customer service and operations
- Continuously update the product line plan and make sure ERP system is current
- Providing direction to E-Commerce and Marketing to ensure the site is up to date with current product and consistent descriptions
- Work with Sales and Purchasing to forecast global needs
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience for all brands under the Mad Dogg umbrella including gym owners, technicians, instructors and fitness enthusiasts
- Identify customer insights and turn them into meaningful product features
- Constantly have your finger on the pulse. Be the eyes and ears for the competitive landscape and market trends
- Product line management across multiple brands and 2000+ SKUs
- Be a strong ambassador to build awareness and understanding for all products
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to internal and external stakeholders
Position demands extensive teamwork with associates located in multiple departments across the Company. Individual must be an effective communicator both internally and externally. Individual must act as a leader and change agent while preserving internal and external relationships.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Proven work experience of 5 or more years in Product Management.
- Strong computer skills including Adobe, Excel, Word, Outlook, and ERP system (preferably SAGE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the fitness market a plus.
- Results oriented with ability to function in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance