We are seeking an execution-focused freelance Graphic Designer (some in-house + some remote) with strong creative skills and knowledge of designing digital and print design assets.
Candidate must be self-motivated and highly organized to successfully manage multiple, continuously evolving projects. Strong attention to detail and clear communication skills are a must. Interest in sports and fitness is a plus, and an ongoing curiosity for best practices and interesting design concepts used by brands across all categories is a MUST.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Create various design assets including web pages, banners, social media content, and format content to fit the specified formats and audiences for our various web platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Display, YouTube, mobile apps, mobile optimized e-mails, web banners, and unique landing pages for content publishers/partners
- Contribute ideas for campaigns, social media and creative led projects
- Assure all deliverables are on brand
- Work and communicate well with development team to produce and deliver assets as required
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Communication Design
- 2+ years in a professional design agency or company with a strong background in digital design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, and Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, etc. Experience in website UI/UX a plus
- Ability to creatively and strategically execute with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to take constructive feedback and integrate it in design pieces
- Flexbility is a must! We are a lean team moving at a fast pace with multiple, evolving priorities
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities around user experience, infographics, illustrations etc.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
- To be successful for this position, you will need to be self-motivated and resourceful. And be able to manage multiple projects and prioritize as needed to meet deadlines
Job Type: Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: